Eliyahu Yosef Parypa - a photographer and an artist. Born and raised in Poland, but learned life and photography in Brooklyn, NY and Manhattan area working with the best photographers in the world. For over 15 years of photography journey photographs taken by Eliyahu Yosef were published in the biggest, popular and well known magazines and newspapers in the world, including many from the very top in the media and press world. His huge passion is aviation. He is a well-known, one of the very few professional aviation photographers in the country. He is known to many as “Living the Dream” photographer. Eliyahu offers professional photography for many occasions: Jewish weddings, family portraits, Jewish family events, commercial photography and photojournalism.
Eliyahu Yosef Parypa has few letters of recommendation from Rabbis. Letters can be reviewed after request.
· Eliyahu is professional photographer. This is not a side job, gig or hobby, that’s what he does for a living.
· PARYPA (pronunciation: PA – REE – PA) Means “steed/beautiful horse” in Hungarian language
· As a photojournalist, Eliyahu covered many significant breaking news stories from all over the country, including Presidential Inauguration, Chabad Lubavitch Kinus Shluchim, Sandy Hook / Newtown, CT Tragedy, Retirement mission of Space Shuttle Discovery.
· Eliyahu Yosef is a well-known Aviation Photographer. You can find his pictures all over the world in Aviation related newspapers, magazines and advertisements of many well-known major international and domestic airlines.
· You can find his pictures in Britannica Encyclopedia.
· One of the NY Times Best Selling authors decided to use picture taken by Eliyahu as a cover of one of the books about Art and Art Hunting.
· Eliyahu is known to many people as a “Living The Dream” Photographer, as his favorite quotation is: Living The Dream! Photography was always his dream. Started from the very bottom and make his way up and become professional photographer that is Living the Dream!
· Eliyahu Yosef and Emunah Photography offers Jewish Wedding Photography, Family Portraits, Jewish Events coverage, Photojournalism and Commercial Photography.
You can find work of Eliyahu Yosef Parypa published and used by:
The Jewish Star
Washington Jewish Week
The Jewish Chronicle
Israel National News
Wall Street Journal
Market Watch Magazine
NY Times Best Selling Authors Book
Ocean City Chambers of Commerce
Ocean City Police Department
Ocean City Fire Department
World Airshow News
Mommy Knows Best - baby products
Sesame Street magazine
Eco Watch magazine
President and CEO Magazine
Fodor's Travel Magazine
Air and Space Magazine
PC World Magazine
Warbird Heritage Foundation
The Art Hunters Handbook (book)
Drug Abuse Prevention (book)
American Flag: The Story of Old Glory (book)
The First Airplanes (book)
Failurs of Imagination by Michael McCaul (book cover)